How to Get the New AI Trading Platform for Free

October 07, 2018

How to Get the New AI Trading Platform for Free

Whether you were interested in migrating to the new platform as an existing user, or to get it for free as a new one, you had to follow the instructions.

Refer also to this article more complete than this one herein.

Non-AI users and first-time subscribers

You paid 20% of the plan of your interest. Thereafter, you gained access to a VOD which entitles the user to pay for the entire plan with profits obtained from the VOD, therefore the new plan comes out as 100% free, regardless whether you are an existing or new user.

Example: you paid 20% to get access to the new BOTO 2019 version. This non-refundable 20% is used to pay for the NEW VOD platform entitling the user to profit from its use, therefore making the remaining 80% required to access to BOTO V2019 with profits derived from the use of the NEW VOD platform.

Benefits 

You do not have to pay for the program until you pay it with actual profits obtained from the 20% purchased VOD. The given risk was zero and the probability of success is that you actually may end up making several times the price of the program as reviews confirmed. 

Disadvantages

You will not get access to the new AI platform until you pay the remaining 80%.

AI users

The process is precisely the same except

  • instead of one VOD, you were given access to two VOD;
  • the VOD's you had access to are different compared to non-AI users.

Example

You wanted to join AI BOT5+. I created a plan for helping you to do it 100% free. You paid 20% of the plan allowing the user access to two VOD's on the new platform. These two VOD's will give you enough profits to pay for the migration or a completely new ai bot5+, therefore, in the end, you are not spending one dollar for AI BOT5+.

I guarantee the risk is zero and I can prove it. Moreover, you do not have to pay the remaining 80% to have access to ai bot5+ if you do not wish to, or do not see any profits.

Obviously, these conditions apply only to those who accepted my invitation made public on the blog, website, social media, etc. 

Alex

Q: Give me a review!

A: What a complete idiot you are, more stupid than Trump likely! Read it here I do not give a shit whether you upgrade, migrate, subscribe or not subscribe.

Q: What if the user cannot move to the new platform? 

A: I do not know what the hell you are talking about. If you are stupid it is recommended that you back to school. The company made available VOD's with 80% discount to help you succeed without asking for money to join the program of your interest. You have not paid for the program until you decide to do it with profits generated from the VOD's. Furthermore, the VOD content that you had access to is unique in markets history, therefore if you as an idiot wish to be scammed, or lose money go somewhere else. 






Also in News

Autonomous AI Trading Robot Delivers 500% Profit to Members Trading Cryptocurrencies and Stocks
Autonomous AI Trading Robot Delivers 500% Profit to Members Trading Cryptocurrencies and Stocks

April 17, 2019

Autonomous AI Trading Robot Delivers 500% Profit to Members Trading Cryptocurrencies. The market legend triggered a massive rally in the cryptocurrencies markets. Learn more about the mystery buyer. To learn more how these astonishing results are possible join the free course on how to invest available to any Intuitive Code member for $4 per day.

View full article →

Traders using Autonomous AI Trading See Profits Soar Twenty-fold from $255,000 to $6 Million in Just Four Months!
Traders using Autonomous AI Trading See Profits Soar Twenty-fold from $255,000 to $6 Million in Just Four Months!

April 14, 2019

Traders using Autonomous AI Trading see Profits Soar Twenty-fold from $255,000 to $6 Million in Just Four Months! It's mind-blowing! Watch it here in real-time!

View full article →

Market Legend Discusses LYFT IPO Live! Start Trading Today!
Market Legend Discusses LYFT IPO Live! Start Trading Today!

March 29, 2019

AI Vision fund is active on LYFT IPO since shares started trading on the exchange today. Should you invest in LYFT or pass it along to foolish investors? Learn about the best stocks to buy and to go short today.

View full article →